Saturday, July 8, 2017

SALE at Creative Workshops - My Book "Peaceful and Pondering"!

Dear friends
it is so wonderful to know that there is still
so much interest in my book making style
and 
how I use all the wonderful elements
including vintage fabrics, laces, doilies, threads, buttons, papers,
sari silk ribbon, rusty findings etc. etc. 
to create
a journal for you to create in.

  

 




 


 I show you how to collect images, enhance them,
how to lay out your pages,
how to collage your images into pages
manipulating and layering fabrics and laces
as you go




 


and then how to place them into signatures for
binding into a book.

 




You have the option of using your unique style
to produce just the book that pleases you
with your own images and own materials.

This on-line workshop is available to you at
 50% off
24/7 for the whole of the month of July
at

Just click on Creative Workshops and it will take you
to the shop.
 I am sure many of you have been stashing your favourite
mixed media items for that special use 
and now
this may be an opportunity for you to use them.

Come join me and let your creative wings learn to fly
in a new direction!

xox Suzy

 

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Suzy, I love seeing this gorgeous book, over again- the stunning pages, and images you used, and your amazing way of creating layers of beauty.
    Thank you for having the gift of taking part ,in this wonderful class , I hope many new people will give themselves the gift of experience your gorgeous and so kind teaching. Love from Dorthe- xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is a gorgeous art for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy Dear I am Swooning over your lovely lacework and book making. This is such a wonderful opportunity to take your class and save money however I am not able to take advantage at this time. We are still home listed and my things are packed away. Maybe some day...<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing as beautiful as your Lacilicious Works of HeArt Suzy Dear. You work Magic into your pages and books. Pure Creative Bliss...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzy - your class is amazing,I am so enjoying it. Your instructions are so clear and helpful. I love the Bellbirds in the background. Thankyou for the opportunity to learn how to make this beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Suzy... I purchased your class two years ago, and watched it through again this morning. You are so gifted! It's fun to watch, like having you right here in my studio.
    Sweet blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails